SR-22 Insurance

Are You Required to Carry SR-22 Insurance?

Get in touch with Ric Whitley Insurance in Kennewick & Sunnyside, WA to file an SR-22 form

If you’ve been convicted of driving under the influence and are now required to file for SR-22 insurance, turn to Ric Whitley Insurance for help.

An SR-22 form proves you have auto insurance that meets the state-required minimum coverages. Not every insurance company offers SR-22 insurance. Fortunately, the agents at Ric Whitley Insurance have the experience necessary to fill out the form properly and file it in a timely manner.

Call Ric Whitley Insurance at 509-735-9158 (Kennewick) or 509-839-4150 (Sunnyside) right away with questions about adding an SR-22 to your existing auto insurance policy.

Take the first step toward getting back on the road

Whether you need to add an SR-22 form to your existing insurance policy or you need to buy a new policy, the agents at Ric Whitley Insurance can help. DUI isn’t the only reason you could be forced to add an SR-22 form to your auto insurance policy in Kennewick or Sunnyside WA. Other circumstances include:

  • Receiving several traffic violations in a short period of time
  • Being convicted of driving without insurance
  • Being involved in an accident while driving without insurance

Tell an insurance agent at Ric Whitley Insurance about your needs today.

Contact Us

Call Now Button